Best Travel and Tour Canada
- 2022 Vacation Deprivation Report: How to Unplug From Work When on Vacationby Expedia Canada on February 22, 2022 at 1:30 pm
Flexible work arrangements have you feeling … well, less than flexible? It’s not just you. According to Expedia’s 22nd annual Vacation Deprivation report, nearly half of working adults in Canada agreed that working remotely and work-from-home flexibility has made it … The post 2022 Vacation Deprivation Report: How to Unplug From Work When on Vacation appeared first on Expedia.ca.
- Expedia’s 2022 Feng Shui Travel Guide: 12 Chinese Zodiac Predictionsby Expedia Canada on February 3, 2022 at 7:04 pm
This article is adapted from a piece originally published on the Expedia Singapore blog. This Lunar New Year, Expedia returns with a ‘roaring’ new set of travel predictions for the Year of the Tiger, developed by popular Hong Kong-based Fengshui Master, Qi Xian … The post Expedia’s 2022 Feng Shui Travel Guide: 12 Chinese Zodiac Predictions appeared first on Expedia.ca.
- The GOAT mindset: Expedia reveals 2022’s biggest travel trendsby Expedia Canada on December 9, 2021 at 7:45 pm
From adventure to mindfulness, to trying new things and putting our phones away, these are the biggest travel trends you’ll see in 2022. The post The GOAT mindset: Expedia reveals 2022’s biggest travel trends appeared first on Expedia.ca.
- No Plans for Canada Day? Here are 10 Canada Day Events Happening in Muskoka!by Muskoka Tourism Team on June 20, 2022 at 8:46 pm
Muskoka Bay Cabana Party The Canada Day Cabana Party will have dinner, live music, firework display and more! The package also includes any two consecutive nights from June 30 to July 2, breakfast each morning and entry into the hottest Cabana Pool Party […]
- Last-Minute Father’s Day Gifts in Muskokaby Muskoka Tourism Team on June 15, 2022 at 7:59 pm
Did Father’s Day sneak up on you (again) this year? We have your back with these unique Muskoka Father’s Day gifts, that are sure to brighten Dad’s special weekend. The father figure in your life will know how much you appreciate them with these […]
- Rockin’, Jammin’ and Groovin’ all Summer Long in Muskoka!by Muskoka Tourism Team on June 8, 2022 at 7:18 pm
Live Music in Muskoka – June & July There’s something special about listening to live music. It’s often moving and tugs at the heartstrings of listeners, an experience you can only get by being part of the audience! This upcoming summer in […]
- 48 hours in Fort Worth, Texasby Traveling Canucks on June 2, 2022 at 9:09 pm
48 hours in Fort Worth, Texas Prior to visiting Fort Worth, I knew very little about the city. My pre-trip research for things to do in Fort Worth highlighted the Fort Worth Stockyards […]
- You should travel to Salamanca, Spain. Here’s why.by Traveling Canucks on May 18, 2022 at 2:00 pm
The charming city of Salamanca, Spain Salamanca is one of the most fascinating cities we’ve visited in Europe. Known for its ornate sandstone architecture and the historical […]
- Best Things to do in North Vancouver, British Columbiaby Traveling Canucks on May 15, 2022 at 8:27 pm
Things to do in North Vancouver Most visitors to Vancouver will end up spending time in North Vancouver. It’s actually a different city, not just a direction from Vancouver. It’s […]
Best Travel and Tour United States of America
- by Antonina Pattiz on June 24, 2022 at 10:00 am
Post overview: Top Game of Thrones Filming Locations in Dubrovnik My husband and I recently spent two weeks in Dubrovnik, booking our trip months in advance without realizing how small the city was. As such, we […]
- by Antonina Pattiz on June 23, 2022 at 9:15 am
Post Overview: A lifelong local shares the best things to do in Portland, Oregon. Portland is my beloved hometown. I’ve lived here my entire adult life and have come to know the city like the back of my hand. […]
- by Antonina Pattiz on June 23, 2022 at 9:15 am
Are you considering moving to Hawaii? How fortunate you are! Living in Hawaii is a bucket-list item for a lot of people for a reason, it’s the epitome of living in paradise. My husband and I moved to Hawaii […]
- 10 Best Tourist Attractions in Grand Jackson, Mississippiby Paradise Of USA on January 26, 2022 at 9:48 am
- 10 Best Tourist Attractions in Providence, Rhode Islandby Paradise Of USA on January 16, 2022 at 8:52 am
- 10 Best Tourist Attractions in Overland Park, Kansasby Paradise Of USA on January 13, 2022 at 7:25 am
- 10 Best Tourist Attractions in Santa Clarita, Californiaby Paradise Of USA on January 10, 2022 at 8:52 am
- 10 Best Tourist Attractions in Brownsville, Texasby Paradise Of USA on January 8, 2022 at 4:34 am
- Ultimate Florida Bucket List: 18 Places You Must Visit!by Road Trip USA on February 24, 2022 at 6:06 am
Florida is known for so many wonderful things; miles and miles of white sandy beaches, unbelievably clear springs, unique wildlife, top-notch golf courses, and world famous theme parks. […]
- Wisconsin Bucket List: Best Things To Do In The Badger Stateby Road Trip USA on September 11, 2021 at 9:27 pm
Here is the ultimate Wisconsin bucket for your trip to help you explore the Badger state. This often overlooked Midwest destination will surprise you with its’ Old World European […]
- Ultimate Milwaukee Bucket List: 25 Best Things To Do!by Road Trip USA on August 28, 2021 at 4:56 am
This is the ULTIMATE Milwaukee bucket list! We’ve listed the best things to do in Milwaukee including popular tourist attractions, unusual things to do, best food and drink […]
- Feed has no items.
- North East Connect brings together industry to deliberate on ways to promote tourism across 7 sisterson June 26, 2022 at 7:48 am
The initiative by ET TravelWorld and ET HospitalityWorld was supported by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and Arunachal Pradesh Tourism and Mizoram Tourism were the partner states. The Conclave was orgnaised in collaboration with exhibiting partner Skyview by Empyrean, knowledge partner Northeast Odyssey, and gifting partners Ngarum Farmer’s Coffee, Summit Hotels & Resorts, and Made in Punjab.
- IHCL steps into Manali with a new SeleQtions hotelon June 26, 2022 at 3:31 am
The 33-room SeleQtions resort is located in the famous Baragarh Estate, nestled amidst fruit orchards and the picturesque Himalayan ranges. It is well connected to the hill stations of Dharamshala and Shimla by road, the key metros of Chandigarh and New Delhi, and Bhuntar airport. The resort will feature an all-day diner, open air restaurant and bar.
- Summer travel misery ahead as industry workers in revolton June 25, 2022 at 11:31 am
Airports and airlines are buckling under the pressure of demand pent up during the Covid-19 pandemic that has been unleashed on understaffed and stretched operations across Europe. Baggage and the passenger screening officers at inspection points are being forced to manage massive footfall with fewer hands on deck than before.
- AmaWaterways Sets Sail With 2023 Europe Brochureby Bob Mowat on June 27, 2022 at 4:00 am
AmaWaterways has released the print version of its 2023 Europe Brochure, offering a look at what is expected to be its most exciting year yet with a variety of new vacation […]
- Lindblad Expeditions Adds Antartica Departuresby Bob Mowat on June 27, 2022 at 4:00 am
Lindblad Expeditions has added four Antarctica departures for the 2022-2023 season aboard its new polar vessel, the 126-guest National Geographic Resolution. The voyages are all set […]
- Are More Millennials Booking With Travel Agentsby Bob Mowat on June 27, 2022 at 4:00 am
The founder and president of Wells Luxury Travel, a boutique agency specializing in luxury experiences, estimates that roughly 50% of her clients are millennials. “It is actually […]
- Where do you want to go?by eutravelmag on June 26, 2022 at 7:10 pm
We’ve got practical information and powerful inspiration for you if you’re planning a trip to Europe. Zoom in on the map to learn the secrets of a particular region and discover the beauty of the hidden gems of Europe.
- Nikola Tesla EV Rally Croatia 2022by eutravelmag on June 26, 2022 at 7:09 pm
The most beautiful and quietest rally in the world finished on Saturday, June 11th 2022 in Zadar on the location of “the most beautiful sunset in the world” as Alfred Hitchcock once so eloquently put it. After 7 days of driving through the sun-kissed landscape of Croatia in silent electric vehicles, while demonstrating their driving skills on different occasions, the winner was pronounced.
- The quietest Rally in the world is Green – in Croatiaby eutravelmag on June 11, 2022 at 7:33 am
The black cars move fast and silent along the sunsoaked coast of Croatia, reflecting the blue of the ocean. There are no loud engines, no nauseating petrol fumes. Only the sound of the ocean – and bystanders cheering the cars on. The Nikola Tesla EV Rally Croatia 2022 is well underway. Discover a unique race, only for electric vehicles, in the homeland of Nikola Tesla. A race, where YOU are invited to join!
- Homebuyers in Noida-Greater Noida worst hit; 1.65 lakh units of ₹1.18 lakh crore stalledby PTI on June 27, 2022 at 5:33 am
Jaypee Infratech, Unitech, Amrapali and The 3C Company are some of the big companies whose projects are stalled in Delhi-NCR
- Egypt contracts to buy 180,000 tonnes of wheat from India: Supply ministerby CUE API on June 27, 2022 at 5:31 am
gypt, one of the world’s biggest wheat importers, is looking for alternatives to Black Sea grain exports which face disruptions caused by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
- Indian-origin man gunned down while sitting in parked vehicle in New York: policeby PTI on June 27, 2022 at 5:25 am
Second fatal attack against an Indian-origin person in recent days
- Top news developments in Karnataka on June 27, 2022by The Hindu Bureau on June 27, 2022 at 5:06 am
Here are the key news developments to watch out for from Karnataka today
- Top Telangana news developments todayby Hyderabad Bureau on June 27, 2022 at 4:47 am
Key news developments from Telangana on June 27, 2022
- Congress to protest against Agnipath today in Chennaiby Special Correspondent on June 27, 2022 at 4:39 am
- Camiguin Travel Requirements 2022by Melo Villareal on June 25, 2022 at 3:44 pm
Out of Town Blog Camiguin Travel Requirements 2022 Travel Requirements to Camiguin Updated as of June 20, 2022 Camiguin Tourism is definitely slowly but surely coming back to life now […]
- #WalangPasok: Mayor Isko declares non-working holiday in Manila on June 30, 2022 (Thursday)by Melo Villareal on June 25, 2022 at 2:03 pm
Out of Town Blog #WalangPasok: Mayor Isko declares non-working holiday in Manila on June 30, 2022 (Thursday) #WalangPasok: Special non-working holiday in Manila for the inauguration of […]
- #WalangPasok: Malacañang declares June 24, 2022, a special (non-working) day in Manilaby Melo Villareal on June 23, 2022 at 3:14 pm
Out of Town Blog #WalangPasok: Malacañang declares June 24, 2022, a special (non-working) day in Manila Walang Pasok: Palace declares June 24, 2022, a special (non-working) day in […]