Detailed Travel Advisory to Sri lanka
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter if they arrive from or if in the past 14 days they have been in India.
2. Passengers must have an approval from the Foreign Ministry of Sri Lanka by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– This does not apply to:
– nationals and dual nationals of Sri Lanka staying in a designated quarantine hotel;
– passengers traveling as tourists.
3. Passengers arriving via “Sri Lanka Tourism” must obtain an approval at https://www.srilanka.travel/helloagain/
4. Passengers must have a printed negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 96 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The test result must be in English.
– This does not apply to
– nationals of Sri Lanka;
– merchant seamen who are nationals of Sri Lanka with a Seaman’s Discharge Book. They must transfer directly from the ship to the airport.
5. Nationals of Sri Lanka must have:
– a printed negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 96 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The test result must be in English; or
– a printed rapid antigen test taken at most 48 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The test result must be in English.
6. A completed “Health Declaration Form” must be presented upon arrival. The form can be obtained at https://www.caa.lk/en/special-notices-for-covid-19 or upon arrival.
7. Passengers are subject to a COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival.
– This does not apply to passengers younger than 12 years.
8. Passengers are subject to quarantine. More details can be found at https://www.epid.gov.lk/web/ or https://www.hpb.health.gov.lk/en